What is Apple TV, and how to improve your home theater experience with Apple TV?
Apple TV is not television. As you might guess, it is a palm-sized device that we connect to our television. You may have heard of some platforms such as Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video. In fact, you are likely to be one of the millions of people using these platforms. Apple TV is a platform where you can watch broadcasts in 4K quality over such media. (For 4K broadcasting, you must buy a 4K version. Also, your television must support 4K resolution.)
With this TV and Airplay feature, we can transfer images, music, or videos from our iOS and Mac devices to our television, watch movies and series on our television, listen to internet radios, and do many other things. It is just a tiny black box and remote. Let’s take a closer look at the technical features of this small device with remarkable capabilities and check how to improve your home theater experience with Apple TV.
Remote Control Features to Improve Your Home Theater Experience with Apple TV:
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- infrared transmitter
- Accelerometer and three-axis gyroscope
- Lightning connector for charging
- Rechargeable battery lasts for months on a single charge with regular daily use
- Charging by connecting to a computer via USB or with a power adapter (adapter sold separately)
Connectivity Features to Improve Your Home Theater Experience with Apple TV:
- HDMI 2.0a
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO; simultaneous dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Infrared receiver
- Built-in power supply
- A10X Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture
Is an Internet Connection Required to Improve Your Home Theater Experience with Apple TV?
- To purchase content from iTunes, you need to open an iTunes account.
- Wireless or wired internet connection required. You should also have good internet speed. To get 4K quality, the rate that can provide this data is essential.
- A TV that supports them is required to watch 4K and HDR broadcasts.
- HDMI cable is required. This will affect the image quality a lot and help you improve your home theater experience with Apple TV.
We can briefly summarize this device as “watching movies, videos, music, and photos on our television and making it much more fun and simpler.” However, if we go into the details, many things come out of it:
- Movies & TV Shows (Series), Trailers
- Our Photos (Photo Stream)
- Our music (iTunes Match) and Radio
- YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, Podcasts
- MLB, NBA, NHL, Wall Street Journal Live
As you may expect, all of these features really improve your home theater experience with Apple TV. Now we all consume more content in our homes. The home theater experience is significant to all of us. This is an excellent option for us at this point, but it still can be inadequately defended against security threats. At this point, using a VPN is very important. Click on VPN for Apple TV and get acquainted with the most powerful VPN technology.