The global Intelligent Transportation Systems market research study provides a thorough analysis of the state of the industry today and market projections through 2023-2032. The report may be the ideal combination of qualitative and quantitative data, highlighting significant market developments, challenges, competition industry analyses, and new opportunities available and trends within the Intelligent Transportation Systems Market. This report also provides market size, recent trends, growth, share, development status, market dynamics, cost structure, and competitive landscape for the Intelligent Transportation Systems market. The research report also discusses the current market and its potential for growth during the forecasted time frame. Professionals in the industry have conducted a thorough analysis of the worldwide Intelligent Transportation Systems market report, which has been meticulously compiled to include just the information that is most important. The most up-to-date information on the global market is the report’s primary focus.
Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) are a suite of advanced technologies used in the transportation sector to improve safety, reduce congestion, and increase efficiency. These systems use information and communication technologies such as networks, sensors, cameras, GPS, and artificial intelligence to monitor and control traffic systems, provide driver assistance, and enable autonomous vehicles. ITS can also be used to help reduce traffic accidents, predict traffic flow, reduce travel times, and increase fuel efficiency.
Some of the Major Key players profiled in the study are Transcore Inc. (U.S.), Kapsch Trafficcom AG (Austria), Efkon AG (Austria), Q-Free (Norway), Thales Group (France). and others.
- January 2021, DENSO CORPORATION in association with Aeva, a developer of perception systems and LiDAR for autonomous vehicles, to progress perception and sensing systems. The association with envisages the two companies evolving Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) LiDAR that can possibly assist in measuring the reflectivity and velocity of vehicles.
- October 2020, Hitachi, Ltd. Introduced a heavy-duty automated parking brake (APB HD) perfectly planned for vans, pickup trucks, SUVs, and light commercial vehicles. The new system enables APB safety and system management and permits extending the use of this technology to a wider extent.
- January 2019, Northern Ireland’s, Department for Infrastructure (DFI) has been awarded Siemens a four-year agreement. The contract of this companies comprises both the growth and maintenance of the traffic management systems at present, which are mostly located in Belfast.
The research study contains essential market data such as growth-influencing variables, barriers, opportunities, and strategies for overcoming them. The analysis also offers industry statistics, such as market value, share, CAGR, size, and so on, to help new entrants with market research. The study also looks at the economics, politics, technology, society, law, and the environment.
Key Drivers of the Market:
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based services
- Growing need for efficient public transportation systems
- Increasing government initiatives for the development of connected infrastructure
- Increasing trend of vehicle automation
The global Intelligent Transportation Systems market is segmented on the basis of application, type, distribution channel, and geography.
- by Systems (Advanced Traffic Management System, Advanced Traveler Information System, Advanced Public Transportation System, and Commercial Vehicle Operation)
- by Components (Interface Boards, Sensors, Monitoring & Detection Systems, Software, Surveillance Camera, Tele-Communication Networks, Others)
- by Application (Traffic Monitoring System, Fleet Management & Asset Monitoring, Traffic Signal Control Systems, Traffic Enforcement Cameras, Parking Convenience Systems, and Accident Avoidance Systems)
Regional Analysis for Intelligent Transportation Systems Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, Russia, France, Spain, The Netherlands and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Report Includes Following Questions:
- What is the anticipated growth rate of the global Intelligent Transportation Systems Market in the forecast period?
- Which regional segment is estimated to account for a massive share of the global Intelligent Transportation Systems Market?
- What are the primary driving factors of the global Intelligent Transportation Systems Market?
- What are the vital challenges faced by the prominent players in the global Intelligent Transportation Systems Market?
- How is the competitive landscape of the global Intelligent Transportation Systems Market at present?
- Which latest trends are anticipated to offer potential growth prospected in the coming years?
Speak To Our Analyst and Gain Crucial Industry Insights That Will Help Your Business Expand @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/enquiry-before-buying/enquiry-before-buying-61707
Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Industry Report Covers the Following Data Points:
Section 1: This section provides an overview of the global market, including a general market introduction and market analysis by type, region, and application. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa are the major geographical regions of the global market industry. This section provides industry statistics and forecasts for the Intelligent Transportation Systems market from 2023 to 2032. Market dynamics explain the potential, the main forces and market risks in the workplace.
Section 2: The market manufacturer’s profile in this field is classified by company overview, product type and application. Each company is detailed in this study in its sales volume, product prices in the market, gross margin analysis and market share.
Section 3 And Section 4: Depending on the sales, profitability and market share of each manufacturer, these sections describe the competitiveness of the market. In addition, he will discuss industry scenarios according to local conditions.
Section 5 And Section 6: These sections provide forecast data for the Intelligent Transportation Systems Market (2023-2032) by region. The study presents development trends as well as sales channels including merchants, distributors and direct and indirect marketing.
Section 7 And Section 8: These pieces deal with important research results and conclusions for industry, analysis methods and data sources.
Quince Market Insights
Phone: +1 208 405 2835
Email: [email protected]