Price and offers
Vivo X50 Pro comes in single colour variant- Alpha Grey. It packs 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage and is priced at Rs 49,990. Vivo X50, on the other hand has two colour options— Glaze Black and Frost Blue. The smartphone has two storage models- 128GB and 256GB priced at Rs 34,990 and Rs 37,990, respectively.
The Vivo Neo TWS earphones are priced at Rs 5,990. Buyers can choose from two colour options- Moonlight White and Starry Blue.
Vivo has announced launch offers on the purchase of devices. These include
- Up to Rs 4,000 cashback with HDFC Bank & ICICI Bank for both offline and online customers
- Exclusive complete mobile protection against all damages for a period of 6 months. Offer can be availed by paying Rs 2,990 anytime during 6 months. The offer will be valid till July 26
- Buyers can get Rs 2,000 off on TWS Neo with Vivo X50 series phones. Offer valid till July 26
- One-time Screen replacement starting from July 28
- EMI options starting at Rs 1,458 EMI per month from Bajaj, HDFC, HDB, IDFC, TVS credit, ICICI bank & Home credit
Vivo X50, X50 Pro: Specs
Both the handsets offer a 6.5-inch Samsung AMOLED display with HDR 10+ and 90Hz refresh rate. While Vivo X50 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, Vivo X50 is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor.
On the camera front, Vivo X50 Pro has a 48MP main gimbal camera with f/1.6 aperture, an 8MP super wide-angle camera with 120-degree field of view, 13MP bokeh camera and an 8MP telescope camera. On the front, there is a 32MP sensor. It is backed by a 4315 battery and runs on Android 10-based Funtouch OS.
Vivo X50, on the other hand, has a 48MP main sensor with f/1.6 aperture with OIS support, an 8MP super-wide angle camera with 120-degree field of view, a 5MP macro sensor with f/2.48 aperture and a 13MP bokeh camera with 20x digital zoom. On the front, there is a single 32MP sensor. It houses a 4200mAh battery.’