Thingschain (CURRENCY:TIC) traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 20th. During the last seven days, Thingschain has traded down 22.6% against the U.S. dollar. Thingschain has a total market capitalization of $22,115.00 and $21,941.00 worth of Thingschain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Thingschain token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit and IDAX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00038176 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002880 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00109785 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005801 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00066532 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003998 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Thingschain Token Profile
Thingschain (CRYPTO:TIC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Thingschain’s total supply is 26,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,445,000,000 tokens. Thingschain’s official message board is medium.com/@thingschain. The official website for Thingschain is thingschain.network. Thingschain’s official Twitter account is @Things_chain.
Buying and Selling Thingschain
Thingschain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thingschain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thingschain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Thingschain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thingschain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thingschain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.