This afternoon, Realme held a new product launch conference and officially released the Realme GT Neo2. Before introducing Realme GT Neo2, Xu Qi, vice president of Realme, reviewed the achievements of Realme in the past. According to Xu Qi, Realme, as a young mobile phone brand, can be called “the teenager who kills the dragon”. It took Realme three years to surpass 41 mobile phone brands, and for the first time rank among the world’s Top 6. As of now, the company is the world’s fourth-largest Chinese mobile phone brand.
At the press conference, Xu Qi also announced the “double 100 million” goal: from now to the end of 2022. The target is for Realme’s global mobile phone sales to increase by 100 million units. In 2023, the company’s target is for its single-year sales to exceed 100 million units.
Li Bingzhong, the founder and CEO of Realme, said that it is the original intention of the company to provide young people around the world with products that fit their personalities. These products combine performance with trendy designs and hit the shelves at a reasonable price. The company said
“We seldom put these words on our lips. In our daily work, team partners face more trivial details and endless issues to solve. But just remember these four keywords: global young people, reasonable prices, leapfrog performance, trendy design, we will never get lost”.
Realme GT Neo2 – Realme’s latest smartphone
Realme’s president describes this smartphone as the “king of price-quality ratios in the 2500 yuan ($387) range”. The Realme GT Neo2 comes with a 6.62-inch AMOLED full screen (Samsung E4 panel). This smartphone also uses the popular Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 flagship processor. On the rear, it has a 64MP AI triple camera, a 5000 mAh battery, and supports 65W fast charging. These are the major highlights of this smartphone.
Realme GT Neo2 specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DC dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass5 Protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.6mm; Weight: 199.8g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS/Navic/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4930mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging