The PS5 restock at Sony Direct is the second batch of new stock of the Sony console today, May 12, and we just sent out an alert via our PS5 restock Twitter tracker Matt Swider. That’s where you can find all of the instant updates on when and where the PS5 will be back in stock – if you follow his Twitter account and turn on notifications.
- When? Follow Matt Swider, our PS5 restock Twitter tracker for notifications about when the impending GameStop PS5 restock is live.
- Do not buy from other Twitter users – which are all scams. Only buy from the websites Matt points you to. No one is looking to eagerly sell a console for just $550.
1st in weeks: 🚨🚨🚨 PS5 restock at 💿 SONY DIRECT 💿 right now!♻️RT this + follow @mattswider for updatesPS5 Disc ($499) https://t.co/A1lBmISfKWPS5 Digital ($399) https://t.co/AI5byJh4KOMay 12, 2021
How to get PS5 from Sony Direct today
We just saw a GameStop restock this afternoon in the US, and now anyone who missed out on that opportunity or didn’t want a bundle will be in luck today, as the Sony Direct queue will allow you to buy the $399 Digital PS5 or $499 Disc console.
Unlike other retailers, the Sony Direct PS5 restock is a lottery system, meaning you can’t do too much in order to increase your chances of success.
Here are some tips on how to buy the console.
- You can’t open multiple tabs in a single browser, but you can do so on multiple browsers (say Safari and Chrome) and multiple devices, we’ve learned.
- It’ll say ‘more than an hour wait’ initially for everyone. That’s normal.
- There will be other PS5 restock opportunities in the coming days.
- Beware of CAPTCHA puzzles that are meant to prove you’re not a robot – this can harm your multiple windows/devices strategy if you’re not paying attention.
- You can’t use American Express as a credit card – we learned this the hard way
- You can’t buy both a PS5 Digital and PS5 Disc in one sitting
- It’s one console per PSN account and per home address