If Microsoft’s Bumper case for the Surface Duo with its sticky-tape adhesive doesn’t quite offer the level of protection you need, you may want to take a look at the new Ocity Sleeve from the well-known accessory maker, OtterBox. Now available to pre-order directly from Microsoft, the Ocity Sleeve is priced at $50.
Made from materials such as cactus leather with a dash of polyurethane and polyester to enhance durability, the Ocity Sleeve for the Surface Duo also features Neodymium magnets to keep the outer flap closed. There’s no need to remove the Surface Duo Bumper because there’s enough space to comfortably hold the device and the Bumper case.
- Premium, durable material
- The thin, minimalist sleeve provides secure protection
- Refined case design for easy storage and removal of the bare device
- Magnetic closure secures device during transit
- Scratch and scrape resistant case looks great while keeping your device like new
- Works with Surface Duo Bumper
- Limited lifetime warranty supported by friendly customer service
You can purchase the OtterBox Ocity Sleeve for the Surface Duo directly from Microsoft for $49.95 with orders shipping from October 1st.
Buy it Now: Microsoft
Heads-up – You can now spend $1400 buying Microsoft’s Surface Duo in-store and online
Microsoft’s curious hardware choices for the $1,399 Surface Duo leaves it in limbo
Microsoft is unsurprisingly working on a follow-up to the Surface Duo