It’s time for the Sunday giveaway! Like every week, we’re giving away a brand new Android phone to one lucky Android Authority reader.
A big congratulations to the winners of last week’s Samsung Galaxy S20 and MNML Case giveaway: Nurchalida K. (Malaysia), Derrick J. (Malaysia), Robin H G. (US), Maribel R. (Guam), ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ Ν. (Greece), Sreten P. (Serbia), Carlos G. (US), Pat L. (Hong Kong), Andre M. (France), Junnell A. (Philippines), Pam D. (US), Sameeer (India), James P. (Canada), Muharem M. (France), Wojtek S. (Poland), James L. (UK), Irina B. (Russia), Allan J. (Canada), James M. (UK), and Justin H. (Canada)!
This week we’re giving away a brand new LG V60, brought to you by the DGiT Daily newsletter!
The DGiT Daily newsletter is a daily briefing focused on bringing you the best tech news and links to what’s happening all around the web. It doesn’t matter if it’s from The Wall Street Journal or the depths of a 41-tweet Twitter thread — we’ll find it, and tell you what it means.
The daily email arrives fresh at around 7 a.m. ET every day, and we’re committed to making sure it entertains with a brief, honest, authoritative, and never-too-serious look at the tech news of the day via our Senior Editor, Tristan Rayner.
The DGiT Daily also comes with two bonuses. The first is a daily surprise segment you’ll have to read each day — you’ll get an idea by looking at our recent editions from this week: Pixel 4a real-life images surface from Monday and game over for E3 2020 from Friday.
The second bonus is a podcast! Yes, the DGiT Daily is also available as the DGiT Daily podcast, accompanying the newsletter but made for your ears.
The LG V60 is due to be released in the coming weeks, and we want one of our readers to be among the first to get their hands on this dual-screen device.
The latest flagship from LG sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. While you might find that storage tier a little light compared to other 2020 flagships, LG included a microSD card slot so you can have more storage for less money.
The LG V60 has two cameras on the back: a standard angle and an ultrawide. The standard angle lens is powered by a 64MP sensor which bins 4x to 16MP, and the ultrawide has a 13MP sensor. On the front, you’ll find a 10MP selfie camera.
LG has packed a pretty massive 5,000mAh battery into the V60, which LG claims will last you up to two days on a single charge. You’re also treated to IP68 water and dust resistance, and that increasingly rare feature: a headphone jack!
To learn more about the LG V60, check out our related coverage below.
Enter the giveaway here
Don’t miss: Sony WH-CH700N international giveaway
- This is an international giveaway (except when we can not ship to your country).
- We can ship prizes to all regions in North America, Europe, and Australia. If you live in another region, depending on where you live, we may contact you to offer an alternative prize of equal or similar value to the smartphone offered in the giveaway.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only one entry per person; please do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by Android Authority.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.