Overall score: 87/100
Tested December 2019
Looking for a pair of excellent sounding, totally wireless headphones that are great for exercising? The JBL Reflect Flow are a good choice. They’re sweat resistant and waterproof (up to a depth of one metre for 30 minutes) with silicone ear tips. They sound excellent with a good balance of treble and powerful punchy bass. They do protrude from the ears quite a bit, so the design may not suit everyone, but we think these are great value for money
Available from: argos.co.uk
GHI Expert Verdict
These wireless headphones were comfortable to wear, simple to use and sounded great, with a good balance of treble and punchy bass. They’re also good value for money.
The hooked-ear design ensured they stayed secure, even during vigorous movement. This, paired with being sweat and water resistance, made them ideal for exercising. They protruded from the ears quite a bit, so the design may not suit everyone. We got 10 hours of listening time from one charge, with the case adding 20 hours extra. That’s an impressive 30 hours in total.
- Type: Totally wireless
- Battery life: 30 hours
- Noise-cancelling: No
- Accessories included: Three different sized silicone ear tips, three different sized silicone earhooks, charging case, USB lead
- Ease of use: 4.3/5
- Design: 3.5/5
- Instructions: 4/5
- Performance: 4.6/5
- 10 minutes of charging gives you one hour of listening time
- You can play, pause and skip tracks as well as adjust the volume, take calls and summon your voice assistant without removing the headphones
- Stable Bluetooth connection
- Ambient aware quickly reduces the volume of the music and amplifies surrounding sounds, so you can tune into public transport announcements
We Didn’t Like
- There’s no way to use the headphones when the battery’s dead
All product information provided by the manufacturer is correct at time of publication.