This week, Huawei will launch one of its biggest flagship smartphones of the year: the Huawei P40 series. We expect the company to debut the P40, P40 Pro, and what we assume will be called the P40 Pro Premium Edition.
With the current coronavirus pandemic happening around the world, there will not be a full event for the P40 series with the press in attendance. Instead, the event will be online-only for consumers and members of the press alike.
That launch event starts on March 26, 2020, at 01:00 PM GMT (09:00 AM ET). We’ve listed out when the event will happen throughout various areas of the world:
- New York: 09:00 AM on Thursday, March 26, 2020
- California: 12:00 PM on Thursday, March 26, 2020
- UK: 13:00 on Thursday, March 26, 2020
- Central Europe: 20:00 on Thursday, March 26, 2020
- Moscow: 22:00 on Thursday, March 26, 2020
- India: 00:30 on Friday, March 27, 2020
- Beijing: 03:00 on Friday, March 27, 2020
- Seoul: 04:00 on Friday, March 27, 2020
- Japan: 04:00 on Friday, March 27, 2020
- Sydney: 06:00 on Friday, March 27, 2020
The launch will be live-streamed in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, and Russian. There will be three official outlets for the English language version of the stream, which you can see below:
Be sure to tune in to one of those streams to see the event for yourself as it happens! If you miss it, don’t worry, you’ll be able to watch a recording of it any time you like after it’s done.
Are you excited for the P40 series (even though they won’t come with Google apps)? Which one are you planning to buy, if any? Sound off in the comments!