Is it possible to delete the app in new iOS 13 on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch? The answer to this question is Yes. You can remove the apps in iOS 13, but it is quite different than earlier iOS. The previous version of iOS provides features like tap and holding on app icons and clicking on cross marks to delete the app. But in iOS 13, you have to do it differently.
Let’s see the steps to delete the app in iOS 13 on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
How to delete apps in iOS 13 & iPadOS 13
Follow the steps below to delete the app on iOS 13 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Navigate to your app icon from your home screen which you want to delete
- Now tap and hold it to the icon
- Keep holding the image, and you will see the popup menu
- Continue holding the app icon until the popup menu disappear, and icon start wiggle
- Now you will see the (x) mark on the app and by clicking on that mark and you will see a new pop up menu
- Click on the delete button on the popup, and it will delete the app on your device
- Once you are done with deleting the app click on “Done” on the top right corner of the screen
That’s all about it to delete the app in iOS 13 on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
It is quite different, but not that much different. You can get your hand over it by practicing holding the app icon until it starts to wiggle. Yes, sometimes it will confuse you as by holding the app icon, it will show you the popup menu. But do not get over your hold on the app, the pop up will disappear, and you will see that icon start jiggling.
You can also rearrange the apps on your devices. You need to keep holding the app icon, and it will show you the popup menu. Click on “Rearrange Apps,” and by this, you can arrange the apps on your device as per your preferences.
Another way to delete the app is by holding the app icon and letting the pop up appear. Click on “Rearrange Apps” on the popup menu, and you will see that icons start wiggling. Now you can click on the (x) cross button and it will show you the popup for delete confirmation. Select the “Delete” from the popup menu, and you will see that your app gets deleted.
You can follow the steps mentioned above for all the devices of iOS 13. Let us know about what are the problems you have faced while deleting the app on your iOS devices in the comment section below.