New York, June 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Polyurethane Coatings Market By Technology, By Substrate, By End Use, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916863/?utm_source=GNW
Medical, Automotive, Others), By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025
Global polyurethane (PU) coatings market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period.The global polyurethane (PU) coatings market is driven by rapid expansion of automotive industry at the global level.
Moreover, because of several benefits offered by polyurethane (PU) coatings such as high-performance abrasion resistance and corrosion resistance, among others, the polyurethane coating is widely used in numerous industries, which is positively impacting the growth of market, globally. Also, continuous technological innovations in this market are further expected to bolster the growth of market over the next few years.
The global polyurethane (PU) coatings market is segmented based on type, end industry, company and region.Based on type of type, the market can be categorized into solvent-borne, water-borne, high solid and PU powder coating.
The water-borne segment dominated the market until 2019 in terms of largest market share and is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast years.This can be ascribed to the low content of volatile organic compound in the water borne polyurethane.
Therefore, on comparing it to other alternatives, water borne polyurethane is more preferred coating, which is anticipated to fuel the growth of this segment over the next five years. In addition to this, PU powder coatings segment is also forecast to register high growth during the next five years on account of more resistant to chipping, fading, scratching and wearing than other finishes.
Major players operating in the global polyurethane (PU) coatings market include Akzo Nobel N.V., PPG Industries, Sherwin William, RPM International In, Axalta Coating Systems, Asian Paints Limited, BASF Se, Bayer Materialscience, Jotun A/S, Valspar Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Covestro AG, Solvosol, Endura and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new developments to increase their customer bases.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and estimate the market size of global polyurethane (PU) coatings market from 2015 to 2018.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of global polyurethane (PU) coatings market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
• To classify and forecast global polyurethane (PU) coatings market based on type, end industry, company and regional distribution.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the global polyurethane (PU) coatings market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global polyurethane (PU) coatings market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global polyurethane (PU) coatings market.
• To conduct pricing analysis for global polyurethane (PU) coatings market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global polyurethane (PU) coatings market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global polyurethane (PU) coatings market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufacturers of polyurethane (PU) coatings across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of global polyurethane (PU) coatings market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Polyurethane (PU) coatings manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to polyurethane (PU) coatings
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global polyurethane (PU) coatings market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market, By Type:
o High Solids
o PU Powder Coating
• Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market, By End Industry:
o Automotive & Transportation
o Wood & Furniture
o Textile & Apparels
o Electrical & Electronics
• Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market, By Region:
o North America
– United States
– United Kingdom
– South Korea
o Middle East & Africa
– South Africa
– Saudi Arabia
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global polyurethane (PU) coatings market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916863/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001