The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence investments from 2021 till 2025. This research report also provides post COVID-19 impact analysis of the Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence industry.
Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence market is growing at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
The Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like ABB Ltd, Honeywell International Inc., Rockwell Automation Inc., AVEVA Group PLC, Siemens AG, Aspen Technology Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Company, SAP SE, Investment Analysis
(Special Offer: Get flat 15% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Industry News And Developments:
– June 2019 – Honeywell announced that it launched a new category of software, Enterprise Performance Management for Operations Technology, that improves the way multiple companies collect, analyze, and act on data generated from their operations.
– June 2019 – Aspen Technology Inc., a software company, and Hexagon PPM, a prominent provider of engineering software announced a new level of collaboration that is founded on a memorandum of understanding (MoU) that will closely align the AspenTech’s conceptual, basic engineering and cost estimation solutions with the detailed engineering suite from Hexagon PPM, primarily to enable a fully data-centric workflow across the asset lifecycle.
Scope of the Report
– As businesses are accelerating their pace, there is a greater need for industries to see their plant floor activity throughout the enterprise, primarily to make faster and more informed decisions. However, the complex supply chains, the distributed operations, and the data that is being captured in different formats are making it difficult to gain access to such critical operational parameters, which is one of the major reasons driving the market forward.
– With the advent of Industry 4.0 in the manufacturing industry, multiple plants are adopting digital technologies to enhance, automate, and modernize their whole process. The integration of different digital transformation technologies, such as the internet of Things (IoT), is significantly becoming prevalent, as it provides exceptional benefits.
– The manufacturing companies are modernizing their supply chain through Big Data and GPS tracking, which not only helps in data-driven planning to address the supply, demand, and logistics issues, but also provides a competitive advantage over competitors and stay ahead in the market.
Key Market Trends
Automotive Segment is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– The automotive sector is witnessing a rapid change in manufacturing technologies. The original equipment manufacturers in the industry are also facing multiple challenges of designing, manufacturing, and upgrading the conventional powertrain models to synchronize their manufacturing processes with the advanced technologies that will enhance consumer satisfaction and better experiences.
– The rapidly increasing adoption of automation in the automotive manufacturing process and the advent of digitization and AI technology are some of the primary factors that are driving the demand for manufacturing intelligence solutions, in the automotive sector.
– From the progressive assembly line to lean manufacturing processes, the automotive industry has always been the first to adopt advanced manufacturing technology. As the industry is facing reduced design-to-production times, automotive manufacturers and suppliers across the globe are expected to drive the demand for these solutions.
North America is Expected to Hold a Major Share
– The North American region is expected to hold a significant market share primarily, owing to the fact that multiple modern manufacturing facilities in the region rely on new technologies and innovations that are used to produce higher quality products at a significant rate, with lower costs.
– Moreover, owing to the early adoption of trending technologies, like the IoT, Big Data, DevOps, and Mobility, manufacturers in the region are integrating multiple technologies such as IoT and robotics, to streamline their processes and use the deeper insights generated with the data analytics.
– Fast and secure 5G connectivity is also expected to enable agile operations and flexible productions in the manufacturing domain. This technology is expected to facilitate automated warehouses, automated assembly, connected logistics, packing, and product handling, and the use of autonomous cars that will be optimized to function optimally with the usage of data.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687