We reviewed the LCD-1 Open-backed Wired Headphones from Audeze recently and were astounded by the ability to have your own live concert experience in your own home or hotel room. The immersive audio experience is one that discerning audiophiles will appreciate. Usually priced at $399, the Audeze LCD-1 headphones are reduced down to $299 for Black Friday, which means a $100 saving.
Weighing in at just 250g, the LCD-1 headphones fold flat to fit into the included travel case. The earpads have a lambskin leather outer layer while the inner layer is made from memory foam which is comfortable for extended sessions. The LCD-1’s are open-backed, which means that the music you are listening to can be heard by those around you.
- Enhanced transparency and sound stage – Open Circumaural Design
- Wide dynamic range – 90mm Over-Ear Planar Drivers
- Unparalleled sonic detail and accuracy – Ultra-thin Uniforce™ Diaphragms
- Powerful sound and efficiency – Fluxor™ Magnets
- Deep rich bass with low audible distortion – Fazor Waveguides
- Light-weight construction with robust memory foam earpads and headband for extended comfort during long listening sessions
- Foldable headphone design-perfect for mixing/listening on the go
- 3.5mm premium cable for tangle-free connection, with reversible headphone connectors for ease of setup
- 1/4” adapter included
- Travel case included
- Designed and built in the USA with imported and US-made parts