- The top three coins experienced heavy losses.
- Bitcoin SV and Tron were the biggest losers among the top 20.
The cryptocurrency market is drowning in a sea of red as the bears are well and truly in control. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD plummeted from $12,100 to $11,360 over Thursday. The price dropped to $11,000 before it somewhat recovered.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD had a hattrick of bearish days as it went down from $289 to $268.75 over Thursday. Over the last three days, ETH/USD has gone down from $313 to $268.75.
- Ripple: XRP/USD crashed from $0.36 to $0.329. Over the last three day, XRP/USD has been on a free fall as it crashed from $0.403 to $0.329.
Biggest winners and losers
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) dropped by 13.83% and is currently priced at $164.68
- Tron (TRX) fell by 12.09% and is trading for $0.027959.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) dropped by 11.09% and is priced at $346.16.