Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on July 20th. Crypto Sports has a market cap of $307,428.00 and $565.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Crypto Sports has traded 35.5% lower against the dollar. One Crypto Sports coin can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00001891 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003300 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001458 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000285 BTC.
Crypto Sports Profile
Crypto Sports (CRYPTO:CSPN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 1,704,944 coins and its circulating supply is 1,529,089 coins. Crypto Sports’ official website is www.crypto-sports.io. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Crypto Sports Coin Trading
Crypto Sports can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.