Catastrophes are not defeated by individuals, and require a team to identify the threats and mobilize to eliminate those threats. The COVID-19 global pandemic continues to prove that crises are often more encompassing than we desire or may be prepared to tackle, unless we have a plan, anticipate problems, and prepare our teammates for coordination and action.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now