Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 21st. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0393 or 0.00000475 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Coinnest, OKEx and CoinFalcon. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 6% against the dollar. Cardano has a market capitalization of $1.02 billion and approximately $36.05 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007175 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00020806 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005109 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009811 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $180.29 or 0.02178406 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016943 BTC.
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinFalcon, Coinnest, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, DragonEX, Exmo, Upbit, OKEx, Cryptohub, Huobi, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Bitbns, Gate.io, Binance, ABCC, Altcoin Trader, Cryptomate, ZB.COM, Coinbe and Indodax. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.