The Business & Enterprise Architecture team of expert Senior Consultants – top practitioners who spend much of their time inside organizations like yours – help enterprises deploy business architecture programs that achieve strategic vision and deliver bottom line value. Their insights are made available in a vast research library.
With a subscription, you’ll explore how a cross-section of businesses are putting business architecture into action, in a variety of ways, across many industries. You’ll examine the shifting role of the business architect, how business architecture is contributing to change management initiatives – such as digital transformations – and how business architecture can facilitate other strategic initiatives and deployments.
The author’s team of Senior Consultants (with deep expertise in developing business architectures that enable innovative solutions to major business challenges), has an international reputation for helping organizations jump start their business architecture program, measure its value, and plan for growth.
Become a Business & Enterprise Architecture subscriber and receive:
- In-depth research and experience reports that examine a key topic from many angles
- Shorter reports – updates – that explore a single thread and offer exclusive data
- Fast-reading, high-impact email Advisors, packed with opinion and breakthrough ideas
- Live and recorded webinars by the top thinkers, with Q&A: learn from your peers’ questions, too
- Access to the deep archive, with 10+ years of timeless insight and advice
When you subscribe:
You’ll have individual access to the insight of our team of thought leaders, which includes experts William Ulrich, Whynde Kuehn, Mike Rosen, Brian Cameron, Roger Evernden, Nick Malik, Charles Bowman, Balaji Prasad, and many other cutting-edge thinkers, whenever you need it. You’ll get unbiased analysis – completely uninfluenced by vendors – of the strategies and technologies that are being successfully employed today.
Newly published content:
- The Cognitive Enterprise: Envisioning the Business of the Future
- Business Architects: The Guide in an Organization’s Story
- Graphic Recording and Graphic Facilitation for Business Architecture
- Architecture for Digital Business webinar on-demand
- Visual Business Architecture: Approaching the Discipline Differently
- Business Architecture: Strategy Execution’s Secret Weapon webinar
- Leveraging Capability Assessments for Business Value
- Browse the archive.
Plus, you’ll be the first to see upcoming research on defining and analyzing key EA performance metrics, APIs today, business architecture’s role in establishing a cognitive enterprise, architecting ecosystems, life-long learning for business architecture professionals, business architecture and change management, and more.
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/143f5h