Amazon Prime Day may be delayed until September because of coronavirus, but that doesn’t mean all the sales have come to an end. Amazon and other retailers have discounted a variety of Apple products. In the market for an iPad or an Apple Watch? We got you covered below in our list of the best Apple deals we could find.
- Amazon is taking $20 off the Apple AirPods with Charging Case, now $139, originally $159.
- Amazon is discounting Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case by $30, now $169, originally $199.
- Grab a Space Gray Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 1TB, 2018) for $394 off at Amazon, now $954, originally $1,349. Silver is available for $250 off.
- Walmart is offering the Apple iPad 10.2 (32GB, Wi-Fi) for $280, originally $330.
- Save $30 on the Apple iPad Air (64GB, Wi-Fi) at Amazon, now $469, was originally $499.
Apple Watch Deals
- Grab an Apple Watch Series 3 (38mm) with Sport Band for $179, originally $199 at Amazon.
- Save $100 on the Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS, 44mm) at Amazon, now $429, was originally $329.
- Get an Apple iPhone SE 64GB (Unlocked) for $350 with activation, originally $400 at Best Buy
- Walmart’s outstanding $199 deal on the Apple iPhone SE 64GB continues until July 17th. Requires an upgrade on Verizon or AT&T. Now $199, was $399.
- B&H Photo takes $120 off the 2018 Apple Mac Mini (Core i3 CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD). Now $679, originally $799.
- Apple’s Back to School sale is offering a free pair of Apple AirPods when a new/current student purchase of a Mac computer or in Pad tablet.
- Amazon is taking $100 off the Apple MacBook Air (2020, Core i3 CPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD), now $899, originally $999