- The top three coins suffered losses for the second straight day.
- NEO/USD was the biggest loser of the day, with a 6.87% drop in price.
The market faced bearish correction this Monday as the top three coins saw losses. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD fell from $10,620 to $10,305 as Monday came to a close. The bulls will need to stay strong to keep the price above $10,000.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD went down from $225 to $216.70 by the end of Monday. This Sunday, the price fell from $228.50 to $226.
- Ripple: XRP/USD went down from $0.330 to $0.321 this Monday. Ripple bulls need to keep the price above $0.30 to stop downward momentum.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Neo (NEO) was the biggest loser of the day with a 6.87% drop in price and is priced at $12.06.
- Tron (TRX) went down by 6.13% and is priced at $0.027.
- Tezos (XTZ) was the biggest winner of the day as the price went up by 4% and is priced at $1.12.