Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. The Amazon Quiz for November 22 2020 is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win a Apple iPhone 12. Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to bag the Apple iPhone 12.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Apple iPhone 12
- Amazon Quiz Date: November 22 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Amazon quiz answers today – Prizes and odds of winning
There is a total of at least 1 prize that will be awarded in this Amazon Quiz contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries that answer all the questions correctly. Eligible entries are the ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and How to Enter’ section. Do not forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Here’s where to find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an iPhone user:
Here’s where to find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an Android user:
Today’s Amazon quiz contest
November 22 2020 Amazon quiz answers
Question 1. Sean Connery, who recently passed away, appeared as James Bond for the first time in which film?
Answer 1: Dr. No
Question 2. By what name is Jadav “Molai” Payeng, an activist from Majuli popularly known?
Answer 2: Forest Man of India
Question 3. The 2022 Cadillac Lyriq is the first electric vehicle from which atumobile giant’s luxury brand?
Answer 3: General Motors
Question 4. This is a historical painting from which country?
Answer 4: Egypt
Question 5. This installation features the covers of an iconic magazine, whose controlling interest is held by which global media giant?
Answer 5: The Walt Disney Company