What games are some of your wrestlers looking forward to this year? Evil Uno finds out the answer.
With the new year in full swing, a new slate of video games is now upon us. The gaming industry is as hot as it’s ever been, and as a result, the demand for games and gaming content has never been higher. Evil Uno decided to go around the AEW locker room and find out what games some of the stars of Dynamite and Rampage are looking forward to in 2022.
Their answers can be found below:
- Fuego Del Sol – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (2022)
- Aaron Solo – Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction (Jan. 20, 2022)
- Chuck Taylor – Dying Light 2 Stay Human (Feb. 4, 2022)
- Serpentico – Horizon Forbidden West (Feb. 18, 2022)
- Leva Bates – God of War Ragnarök (2022); Horizon Forbidden West; Gotham Knights (2022)
- Kip Sabian – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
- Nyla Rose – God of War Ragnarök; Saints Row (Aug. 23, 2022); The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
- Brian Pillman Jr. – Pokémon Legends: Arceus (Jan. 28, 2022)
- Evil Uno – God of War Ragnarök; Horizon Forbidden West; Gotham Knights; Little Devil Inside (2022)
- Adam Cole – Elden Ring (Feb. 25, 2022); God of War Ragnarök; Horizon Forbidden West
AEW is currently working on a console game of their own, and even though it isn’t close to being completed, on June 17, AEW released early footage of the game, which featured the character model of Darby Allin and limited gameplay footage. You can view the clip by clicking here.
Follow and subscribe to Fightful’s Twitch channel for Q&A shows, game streams, fantasy drafts, watch alongs, and much more.