Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- iPhone 14 Pro availability improves after Christmas demand eases, and production increases
- iPhone 14 Pro display longevity concerned Apple, but precautions were taken
- iPhone 5 and iPhone 5c users will no longer be able to use WhatsApp on their phones
- Study proves Apple Watch is ready for stress monitoring; here are 3 tracking apps so you don’t have to wait
- 3D Touch was a better iPhone feature than Dynamic Island
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Catch up on 9to5Mac Daily episodes!
Don’t miss out on our other daily podcasts:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.