Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 2:00 AM E.T. on January 22nd. In the last seven days, Zcoin has traded up 9.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Zcoin coin can now be purchased for about $4.93 or 0.00136167 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Coinroom, QBTC and CryptoBridge. Zcoin has a market cap of $33.47 million and approximately $494,934.00 worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,627.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $122.44 or 0.03383202 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $41.58 or 0.01148580 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.75 or 0.03390980 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $48.08 or 0.01328242 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00113108 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $52.44 or 0.01448794 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00291956 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Zcoin (XZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Zcoin’s total supply is 21,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 6,790,463 coins. The official website for Zcoin is zcoin.io. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zcoin Coin Trading
Zcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Coinroom, BX Thailand, Bittrex, Indodax, CoinExchange, Sistemkoin, Binance, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Koinex, QBTC, TDAX and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Zcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Zcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.