The subreddits of different cryptocurrencies possessed various stories. On one hand, the mass adoption of bitcoin (BTC) explained by different users and on the other hand, EOS replacing and surpassing Litecoin (LTC).
- Bitcoin (BTC) volumes in Venezuela hit record highs after regulation of cryptocurrency was taken care of by the government of Venezuela. The information about bitcoin (BTC) volumes taking place in the country was revealed by Localbitcoins and Paxful. According to Paxful, the platform saw a bitcoin (BTC) trading volume increase of about 75 percent.
- Bitcoin (BTC) price have seen ups and downs but that is not the case with bitcoin ATMs. The number of bitcoin ATMs has been increasing and almost every year since 2016, the number of bitcoin ATMs gets doubled. At the moment, more than 4,128 bitcoin ATMs are placed all over the globe.
- Bitcoin (BTC) adoption is growing in North Queensland. While the fact of bitcoin (BTC) adoption is applauded, a German user finds the use of bitcoin (BTC) to be easy than expected. While using 0.00038 bitcoin (BTC), a pizza and a drink were bought by the user.
- Head of innovation at the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA), Mohsen Al Zaharani announced that two Saudi domestic banks will be adopting Ripple’s technology. He clarified that SAMA will not be adopting the technology itself but local commercial banks are encouraged to adopt Ripple’s technology.
- Changpeng Zhao, the founder and CEO of Binance, shared his stance on purchasing ripple (XRP) on Binance with a credit card. He admitted that purchasing procedure was operating slowly at the moment but it was working.
- EOS successfully replaced Litecoin (LTC) to gain the fourth spot. Now, EOS is the fourth largest cryptocurrency with a market cap of $2.59 billion.
- The EOS authority applauded a user who received 103K EOS by mistake. Crypto enthusiasts appreciated the generous act by the user who was considerate to return the 103K EOS accidentally added to his account.
- The co-founder of litecoin (LTC), Xinxi Wang will be in action at Blockchain Life 2019 which is going to take place in Singapore. He will be speaking for Litecoin foundation at the forum.
- The adoption of litecoin (LTC) sees success. Aliant Payments’ collaboration with the Bob Moore Subaru, based in Oklahoma, has allowed people to buy cars while using litecoin (LTC).
- Tron is collaborating with Biospace.com and the ALS Association to contribute in ALS awareness campaign. ALS is an illness known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Tron is participating in a campaign called VoiceYourLove. Many blockchain projects and celebrities are also participating in VoiceYourLove. Justin Sun, founder and CEO of Tron foundation, has even donated $250,000 for the cause.