For those looking to get all their DC UNIVERSE content on the Xbox One, it seems like the company is listening. The recently launched service, which is akin to the forthcoming Disney+, brings new original series like Titans, Young Justice: Outsiders and Doom Patrol right to your TV.
The service, which officially launched on September 15, 2018, is also available on iOS, Amazon Fire TV, Android, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, the web, and mobile web.
Besides shows, DC UNIVERSE also brings numerous other features for fans of the comic house, including:
- WATCH exclusive originals and classic favorites;
- READ a massive digital comics library with more than 20,000 titles;
- CONNECT with the DC community;
- EXPLORE the latest breaking news with DC Daily, the ultimate news show for DC Fans and the ever-expanding DC encyclopedia;
- WIN premium rewards and participate in sweepstakes and contests;
- SHOP for exclusive merchandise.
Later this summer, DC UNIVERSE is also launching Swamp Thing (premiering on May 31), Harley Quinn and Stargirl.
A subscription to DC UNIVERSE is $7.99 per month or $74.99 annually (plus taxes, where applicable), which falls in line with other similar streaming options dedicated to a single property.
For more information about the DC UNIVERSE subscription as well as previews of its original content head to dcuniverse.com for more info.
No word on the exact day of the launch, but usually these new apps show up within a few days of the announcement.