One of Ubisoft’s most-anticipated new titles is The Division 2, the sequel to the popular first game that launched back in 2016. The Division 2 is a third-person military shooter which tasks you with stopping malicious forces from seizing control of the government in the District of Columbia. It’s unclear how the rest of the country is affected at this point.
As with any online game, The Division 2 has a number of issues. You can read about all of them below alongside potential fixes.
Update your graphics drivers
- When you are on PC update your graphics card drivers to the newest version.
Deactivate DirectX 12 on crashes
- It has been reported that DirectX 12 causes crashes, turn it down to DirectX 11.
- The Division 2 team is aware of numerous reports regarding audio issues within The Division 2. They are currently working to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills.
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group.
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement.
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source.
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in.
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability.
Have you encountered any other problems? Let us know.
Save the American government
The continuation of a popular franchise
One of Ubisoft’s most-anticipated new titles is The Division 2, the sequel to the popular first game that launched back in 2016. The Division 2 is a third-person military shooter.
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.