Another fun addition in iOS 12 is a new set of animated Activity stickers in Messages. Follow along for how to use the new stickers on iPhone.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
Note: You’ll need to be running iOS 12 beta 3 to see the animated stickers. For those on the public beta program, hopefully we’ll see that release soon.
iOS 12: How to use the new activity app stickers in Messages
- Open Messages
- Once in a message, tap the Apps icon between the camera icon and the text field
- Tap the Activity icon in the row of Messages apps above the keyboard
- Pick an animated sticker and tap send
Outside of the stickers you have or haven’t earned from special events with Apple Watch, you’ll see 11 animated options.
Here’s a look at all them in action ?:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to enable High Quality Streaming in Apple Music over cellular
- Mac: How to force quit apps
- How to reset your AirPods
- Mac: How to use split screen
- How to change background color in Pages
- How to enable favicon in Safari in iOS 12 and macOS Mojave
- iOS 12: How to access parental controls and restrictions on iPhone and iPad
- macOS Mojave: How to adjust the system accent color
- iOS 12: How to turn on automatic iOS updates on iPhone and iPad
- watchOS 5: How to toggle Raise to Speak for Siri