CoinUs (CURRENCY:CNUS) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. Over the last week, CoinUs has traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar. CoinUs has a market cap of $11.72 million and $142,802.00 worth of CoinUs was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CoinUs token can currently be purchased for about $0.0345 or 0.00000950 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Allbit and DigiFinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00031068 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 61.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000131 BTC.
CoinUs (CRYPTO:CNUS) is a token. CoinUs’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 340,000,000 tokens. CoinUs’ official message board is email@example.com. CoinUs’ official Twitter account is @CoinUs_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CoinUs is www.coinus.io.
Buying and Selling CoinUs
CoinUs can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and Allbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinUs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinUs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinUs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CoinUs Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for CoinUs and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.