Azart (CURRENCY:AZART) traded 35% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 16th. One Azart coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0196 or 0.00000538 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. Azart has a total market capitalization of $81,198.00 and approximately $2,287.00 worth of Azart was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Azart has traded 21.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00026936 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Azart (AZART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 19th, 2018. Azart’s total supply is 4,146,379 coins. Azart’s official Twitter account is @AzartPay. Azart’s official website is azartpay.com.
Azart Coin Trading
Azart can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azart directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Azart should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Azart using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Azart Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.