A Russian journalist claims to have seen the Note 9 on a recent trip to the US and has confirmed five rumours concerning its spec.
- Note 9 looks exactly the same as the Note 8, but with the fingerprint sensor below the rear camera.
- The Note 9 is noticeably heavier than the Note 8, thanks to a 4000mAh battery.
- There are 6GB RAM/128GB storage, 8GB/256GB and 8GB/512GB versions, each with microSD support.
- The primary camera has increased light intensity.
- The redesigned S Pen now supports Bluetooth.
Find out more about the upcoming Note 9 in our complete news round-up.